The 2-Minute Rule for Termite Control Orange
12. Indemnity: To the extent allowed by law, the Client will indemnify RPC and its Personnel against all actions, claims, proceedings or costs (including legal costs on a complete indemnity basis) which RPC could incur as a result of any reliance placed on the content of a service or inspection report from any person other than the Client who obtained the report by the Customer without the written consent of RPC, except to the extent any damage or loss is caused by RPC or its Personnel. .
13. Force Majeure: RPC shall not be responsible for failure to meet any obligation if the failure results directly or indirectly from a cause beyond its control.
(a) they will not (nor let anyone acting on their behalf) to offer, provide, request or accept any undue financial or other advantage of any kind in any way connected with entry into this agreement; and
What Does Termite Control Organic Mean?
(b) they will each comply with all applicable laws related to bribery and corruption in connection with this agreement. Any failure entitles a party to terminate this agreement upon notice to another party.
15. Debt Collection: The Client indemnifies RPC for all expenses incurred in relation to the recovery of debts.
The Buzz on Termite Control Orange
(a) obtain credit reports in respect of the Customer and its associated entities from credit-reporting agencies;
(b) seek and/or disclose information about the Client and its related entities (including any information about their credit worthiness, credit history, standing or ability ) which credit providers are allowed by the Privacy Act 1988 to provide, obtain or receive;
(c) disclose information about the application for credit under this agreement and, if the application is successful, about the credit account and any credit provided to a credit-reporting agency in order to obtain information or credit reports;
Our Termite Control Orange Oil Reviews Ideas
(e) disclose information regarding the Client and its related entities to any person considering acting as a guarantor of the Client.
17. Entire Agreement: This agreement supersedes and replaces all prior agreements between the parties in relation to pest control providers and contains the entire agreement between them concerning its subject matter. To the extent allowed by law, RPC expressly excludes all warranties, guarantees, representations and conditions except as may be reached by RPC into the Customer in writing. .
(a) RPC will not be liable for any loss of profits or revenue, loss of business, wasted expenditure or any form of indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with this agreement, the distribution of the services, the equipment or the sale of any merchandise.
(b) in which a claim relates to a guarantee or warranty under the Australian Consumer Law, RPCs total aggregate liability to the Customer under or in relation to this agreement (including in contract, negligence, tort or any common law or statutory right) is restricted at RPC option to:
7 Easy Facts About Termite Control Orange Shown
(I) in relation to claims relating to services, the resupply of the services or the costs of resupply of the service; or
(ii) in relation to claims relating to goods, the resupply of the costs or the cost of re distribution of the goods.
The Basic Principles Of Termite Control Organic
(c) in all other circumstances, the liability of RPC into the Customer (including in contract, negligence, tort or any common law or statutory right) under this agreement will not exceed the fees received by RPC from the Client pursuant to this agreement.
(d) Each indemnity in this agreement is a continuing obligation separate and independent from the other obligations of the party giving the indemnity and survives termination or expiry of the agreement.
The 10-Minute Rule for Termite Control Organic
(e) This agreement is governed by the laws of the State or Territory where the Services are being given to the client and check these guys out the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State or Territory.
1. Rentokil Pest Control (QLD) Pty Ltd ABN 38 125 713 108 trading as Rentokil Pest Control (RPC) agrees to provide a Residential Pest Control Inspection and Treatment (the Service) at the specified areas of the premises described above for its Fees (incl GST) in relation to these Pests explained in this document in accordance with these terms and conditions.